- Biltwell Backpack EXFIL-48 Black
- construction: 1680 denier nylon/PVC outer shell
- with hi-vis orange lining
- dimensions: 29 cm wide x 46 cm high x 26 cm deep
- the main compartment has a volume of 18 liters
- ideal for attaching to the sissy bar
This backpack was designed by bikers for bikers and is a space miracle! It has two large exterior pockets with special compartment for tools and hardware and additional equipment and two large interior pockets to safely store items such as fuel or water bottle. Cargo can be secured via the compression straps, further these straps can be used to secure the backpack to a sissy bar. Additional external straps help to attach a sleeping bag or jacket to the back of the bag. A mesh back panel with molded organic foam keeps distance between the back and the backpack for better ventilation, if you want to transport your goods on your back. The bottom of the bag is PVC coated for water resistance and easy cleaning.
Why Exfil-48? The colleagues from Biltwell measure the size of their bags in beer can capacity - the tank bag holds 48 x 0.3l beverage cans. Cheers!
|Shipping weight:||3,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||3,00 Kg|